Friday, January 23, 2009

Oh woe is me

Many of you probably have been overly worried and sick unto death wondering what has happened to Pappa Bear he hasn't been on his blog for a really long time, maybe even centuries. Well, have no fear, fans of the world's most amazing bear. I am back. I had gone to south america to search for the elusive and rare automatic bear feeder and blog typer, when I was kidnapped by those gorillas you hear about down there in those mountains. Funny thing, they didn't look like gorillas at all, more like dirty human beans in bad outfits who need a bath and a shave and carry guns instead of bananas and candy. Well, they held me captive for a really really long time, probably forever and i was only able to escape recently by use of my superior wit and intelligence, not to mention i woke up and here i was miraculously back at my own home wearing the cutest outfit that you've ever seen that my human girl and staff member got me for christmas!!! Wait til we post pictures you will be so impressed. My staff promises to do better. I doubt she will, but since I don't pay her I can't really complain.
Love Pappa Bear the amazing!

No comments: