Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Top Ten Driving Tips


My human girl recently took something called Driver's Ed u ca shun. That means she gets to scare lots of people by driving a car. Sometimes it's on the road, and other times it's in a ditch. All this means that it's time to break out Pappa Bear's Top Ten Driving Tips list.

Enjoy.

1- If you are using a bluetooth, bring a toothbrush.

2- If listening to the radio while driving, Don't dance.

3- If eating beans, bring clothes pins, gas mask, and air freshener.

4- If feeling gassy, say at frequent intervals, "We must have passed a sewage plant!!!!"

5- Sit on enough books to see over the steering wheel.

6- Always wear driving gloves, even if you don't have hands.

7- Don't talk on a cell phone, just shout loudly to the person next to you.

8- Never drive on top of another car.

9- Cars can't fly.

10- Or climb trees.

11- Don't drive with your feet.

12- Only put the top down if your car is a convertable.

13- In addition to your turn signal, you could shout:

"I'M TURNING RIGHT!!!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Pappa Bear, these are some of the best driving tips I've ever read!!! You are just so smart, that Human girl is so lucky to have you around!
Love,
Appap Raeb

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tips I will Keep them in Mine till I drive!!


~*~HannaH~*~

Anonymous said...

Those are the best driving tips ever. I'll print them out and keep them with me until I'm able to drive, and in the meantime I'll just correct other people :-)
Thank you Pappa Bear!
Love
~*EviE*~

Anonymous said...

I would love to drive with you Pappa Bear! I bet you are the best driver in the world because you are so amazingly smart.
Thank you thank you for the tips.

Love
Rainbow Bear

Anonymous said...

Great tips Pappa Bear!

Taylor

Anonymous said...

hello pappa bear i have been reading your page and i think you are very clever. and you made me feel better. i hope you can come to england on day with rory. you would love my rag doll. she likes you. maybe i might be aloud to visit your page again. i hope you have a great day pappa bear lots of love from freddie xxxxxxx