Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's nearly CHRISTMAS!!!!

I have been such a busy bear lately. I know you, my adoring fans, have been missing me so badly, and I have to apologize. You may not realize this, but I a bear do not type my own blognesses, I have a staff that actually has fingers and they type for me, I tell them every word, every singlie itty bitty one and they use their own fingers and type them for me. My staff has been busy. bla bla bla bla bla. Whine whine. I have to Shop, Pappa Bear. Christmas is coming Pappa Bear. Human daughter's birthday is coming, Pappa Bear. I have to take a nap Pappa Bear. Stuff like that I would fire my staff, except who else would work for a stuffed bear for nothing? No one I might imagine.

So I am stuck with the worst staff in the world!!! poor poor Pappa bear. Send all complaints to her, not to me, a poor pitiful bear who is at the mercy of bad help.

So let me tell you this. I have been in my spare time, thinking up stuff to write. And I have come up with some really good lists and I will get my staff to type them in for you.

I love Christmas. Christmas means lots of things to lots of people. To Bears it means FOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!! yum yum. just tonight my staff was making something I like to call CANDY!!! yum yum. My paws are all sticky from helping. To help, you sneak into the kitchen. Very quietly, you pull a chair over to where the human person is making candy. You make yourself invisible so that she doesn't say, "Get off the counter Pappa Bear" or "Don't climb on the stove Pappa Bear". You tipitoe over to the bowl or pot. You dust off your paw, and very very slowly and sneakily reach out and put your paw in the bowl. You snatch it back when the human person says "I see you Pappa Bear you are not invisible". But I really am. Then you climb back up because she has cruelly put you on the floor.

Well, my tummy is full of nice candy with red and green cherries and pecans, and nice toffee with almonds and chocolate . So I feel a nap coming on. Pretty soon, I will get my staff to type up another entry, entitled what bears get for Christmas or maybe, what Bears eat for Christmas....

Love,
your very best boss in the world and expert candy taster, Pappa Bear

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pappa Bear, with all you have to put up with, I'm amazed that you've been so successful and managed to do all you've done. It's sad that you have to put up with such bad staff, but I've got to say, the red and green looks mighty festive!!! I'm sure it was your idea!!!! hee hee

Love,
Lamby

Anonymous said...

You are such a great and patient bear for putting up with that horrible staff. If I lived near you, I would work for you Pappa Bear.
Thank you for telling us the wonderful way to help with making candy. I tried it last night, and guess what? It really works!
You are so creative for having your staff put this in red and green. I wish I was as great, patient, and creative as you. I am your biggest fan. Of course all these tips and tricks you are telling me about are helping me be more like you. Do you know where I could get one of those amazing Dragon suits so I can look like you too?
Keep the amazing tips coming.

Love,
~*EviE*~

Anonymous said...

Dear anonymous Evie,
I am so glad that you are wanting to be more like me! I think that is a wonderful thing to strive for. In fact, I am going to offer myself as a role model to any little humans girls who need one. I am sad to say that Build a Bear used to have dragon suits at Halloween many many years ago, but probably there was a run on them right after people found out that I wear them a lot and so I bet they are all gone. But you know what, you could find another kind of myth o logical beast costume and I could get one too and we could be twins. Lately I have been wearing glow in the dark pyjamas, do you have any of those, pink ones prefereably? They look so nice? Mine have a cute little tag with a paw and a heart under the arm pitness. Love your friend pappa Bear!!!!