Monday, November 19, 2007

My fan club

My fan club got together the other night and it was probably the most amazing thing that's ever happened in the history of the world. I had so many human people there all wanting to see me and meet me and I even danced for them! I was wearing my dragon suit but none of them was afraid!!!

I hope that sometime soon in the future we can have another fan club meeting because it was so wonderful to see so many human people who love me so much. It makes my little furry cheeks go pink to think about it!!!

Next time I'm going to teach all my fan club members my special Pappa Bear dance and maybe let them feed me good treats!!! I will share with them, because I am such a generous and kind bear!!


Thank you to Evie, Taylor, Hannah, Jackson, and of course my own human girl Rory for such a wonderful time. Thank you especially to Evie for holding me and cuddling me, because that's what bears like best in the world, next to sweets and honey!!!

I'm just all fuzzy inside!!!

Love,
Your happy Pappa Bear

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Pappa Bear, I sure wish I could have been there, it sounds so much fun.
Love Lamby

Anonymous said...

Dear Pappa Bear,
I wish I could have been there too. Was there honey? Can I come to the next one?
Love,
Sparkle Bear

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun Pappa Bear! I know I did! And I would love to learn your special Pappa Bear dance! :-D

~*Taylor*~

Anonymous said...

Oh pappa bear, thank you :-)
I really loved meeting you so much! You were so amazing at dancing!
Your dragon suit was very scary pappa bear, we were just holding back our fear because we love you so.
Can't wait to see you again!

Love
~*EviE*~

Pappa Bear said...

I can't wait for you to see me now!!! I am all dressed up for winter in a purple with white fur skating dress!!!! I look so amazingly good and fashionable!!! I'll probably win a prize or something!!!!
Love,
Pappa Bear, the most fashionable skater there is!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Pappa Bear!
I made a puppy the other day at build-a-bear, and I think you and him will be very good friends! He likes to dress up too. He is very modest and humble, just like you Pappa Bear. You'll see me this weekend, and I'm bringing him too, so you guys can meet!
Love
~*EviE*~

Anonymous said...

dear papa bear,
why havent you posted anything else you are lagging behind.
love,
papa bear

Pappa Bear said...

Dear Pappa Bear,
It kind of hurts my feelings for you to say that to me, that I am lagging behind, because I am always in front of everyone and never behind them. I have been so very busy, as you well know, and it hurts my feelings for you to fuss at me, when I've been buying Christmas presents for you.
Love, a very sad Pappa Bear whose feelings are very hurt.

Pappa Bear said...

P.S. I can tell you are an imposter because you can't spell Pappa Bear right you spelled it papa bear and that's wrong. blehhhhhhhh

Anonymous said...

Thats Was Fun!! Glad you had a good time!!


~*~Hannah~*~

Anonymous said...

You are so mean you imposter. The reason Pappa Bear was late on getting more entries is just because of his bad staff. You should be blaming them not Pappa Bear, the least lagging behind bear in the whole world.
Don't worry Pappa Bear, the rets of us believe in you!!

Love
~*Pappa Bear's BIGGEST fan*~

Anonymous said...

Good post.